Fat Loss Factor

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Davina McCall trainer Jackie Wren’s shape-up quest, part 11

Jackie is feeling fab and looking fine as her challenge draws to a close.

I can’t believe how quick the last 11 weeks have gone. I feel really fit and I'm in a much happier place than I was at the start of my challenge. Earlier today I was chatting to a neighbour and the first time ever since I lost my baby girl, I found myself talking about her. It wasn’t until I came into the house that I realised what a massive step forward I had made in my life. It has taken me a while to associate my weight gain with my loss, but it’s a moment in time that has totally changed the rest of my life.
This week I had my Birthday and had the best weekend I can remember for a long time. I went out and bought myself lots of size 10 dresses to celebrate! When I look back to how I felt about myself  I am so grateful for the chance to heal some wounds and regain my happiness, my contentment and my figure.
I've had to be very disciplined with exercise this week as the weather has continued to be lovely and hot. I'm still enjoying my early morning workouts and I find jogging so much easier now that I have less weight to carry! I've been running a route that's about 5 or 6 miles. I completed my midnight charity walk for St. Catherine’s Hospice last weekend and I wore skin tight silver lycra shorts and a short top! Lots of people commented on how great I was looking, which gave me an incredible boost. I felt on top of the world!
This week I can truthfully say that I have totally lost all my unhealthy eating and drinking habits. I did have some alcohol for my Birthday but it’s not something I enjoy doing regularly anymore. Also my eating habits have drastically changed; I could not imagine eating some of the processed or high fat and sugar foods I used to.
I have one more week to go until my end-of-challenge photo shoot with Health & Fitness magazine and I'm 100% confident I'll be wearing my skinny jeans for the rest of the summer. I have a little bit of loose skin around my tummy to work on but I am body brushing and massaging the area to increase oxygen and collagen production. But, to be honest I'm so happy with how I feel emotionally and how much healthier I feel, that a little bit of baggy skin is just a cosmetic inconvenience!
Have a happy week,
Love Jackie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment